Thank you for your presence at the community’s Day of Mindfulness (DOM) at the end of May. We hope you have been able to continue to carry that peace and freshness into this month as well 🙂
As there was already a Plum Village Retreat in Singapore from 4–8 Jun 2014 at Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery, we shall take a break in the month of June.
We would like to share with you the complete video of the Dharma Talk from May, on saying “yes”, appreciation, caring for body, meditation on the breath, and knowing how to suffer:
And here are a few resources which may encourage all of us to continue practicing being present in our everyday living, outside of the DOM:
- Mindful Sitting & Mindful Walking – instructions and some additional insights.
- The 5 Contemplations for Mindful Eating
- Songs for the Practice (“Plum Village songs”)
- How To Give Yourself a One-Hour Total Relaxation
- If you would like to practice more frequently with a small informal group every 2nd Sunday of the month, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last but not least, if you have any comments or feedback, or just want to say hi, please email us at email@example.com. It is a delight to have a community to practice together!
Breathe and Smile,
Joyful Garden Sangha