We are still smiling at the togetherness of our practice on Sunday 🙂 Thank you for your presence at the community’s Day of Mindfulness!
Here are links to a few resources which may encourage all of us to continue practicing being present in our everyday living, outside of the DOM:
* Mindful Sitting & Mindful Walking – instructions and some additional insights.
* The Dharma Talk “Create a Moment of Happiness”
* The 5 Contemplations for Mindful Eating
* Songs for the Practice (“Plum Village songs”)
* How To Give Yourself a One-Hour Total Relaxation
If you’re not on our mailing list yet, you can sign up here, or join our facebook group to receive notifications about future DOMs.
If you would like to practice more frequently with a small informal group every 2nd Sunday of the month, drop us a note at email@example.com
And last but not least, if you have any comments or feedback, or just want to say hi, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is a delight to have a community to practice together!
Breathe and Smile,
Joyful Garden Sangha