You are invited to a Day of Mindfulness (DOM) facilitated by Joyful Garden Sangha, taking guidance from Plum Village and Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh.
The DOM is a day for the community to come back together to be nourished from the collective energies, practicing leaving behind work and worries, to experience the happiness of the present moment. In practicing together, we learn to enjoy doing daily things with mindfulness – walking, sitting, eating, listening, speaking, resting – bringing our body and mind into the present moment.
– New Venue: Kent Vale (please see below).
– Lunch: You are invited to prepare and bring your own lunch (preferably plant-based) & cutlery.
– Check-in starts 30 minutes before the first activity
– Welcome & Introduction
– Guided Sitting Meditation
- Mindful Movements/Walking
– Dharma Talk Video
– Mindful Eating
– Total Relaxation
– Mindful Speech and Deep Listening, a.k.a. Sharing Circle
For Sharing Circle: we plan to have two or three circles for this activity, one of which is for participants aged 35 and below, facilitated by the Wake Up* group.
For more information about the community and the practice, please visit the website. Please connect if you have any questions. The community looks forward to your presence and practising with you.
Breathe and smile,
Joyful Garden Sangha
plumvillagesingapore | Facebook